|Заработная плата||Город||Требуемый опыт|
|не указана||Москва||2 года|
Nestle, the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, is currently looking for bright and highly motivated professionals for the position of Internal Auditor.
The main purpose:
Audit to assess risks, the effectiveness of internal controls, the compliance of business processes with the requirements of standards and legal requirements.
About this role:
- Developing plan and strategy for conducting audits based on a risk-based approach;
- Conducting audits in accordance with the approved annual plan, as well as participation in special projects at the request of management;
- Conducting interviews with employees and partners of the company;
- Carrying out data analysis, business processes for compliance with the laws, internal company policies and documenting the results of the procedures, identified risks;
- Assessment of the safety and reliability of internal control systems, diagnostics of risk management procedures, participation in the assessment of market risks;
- Preparation of recommendations for management to reduce risks based on the results of the audit;
- Conducting special investigations for non-compliance with regulations and policies at the request of the head of the department;
- Presentation work results to the company’s top management;
- Training / mentoring for junior internal auditors, interns;
- Functionally, the internal audit department reports to the Group Internal Audit Service (Switzerland), administrative and financial director.
- Higher economic / financial / technical education;
- At least 2 years’ experience (experience in the relevant industry/ or in one of the Big Four companies);
- Financial knowledge (COSO framework, IFRS) and risk (fraud, anti-bribery, anti-corruption, etc.);
- ACCA / CIA / CIMA (current certification program or being in the learning process) as a plus;
- Confident knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Experience in SAP as a plus;
- English (Upper-Intermediate);
- Excellent analytical skills, skills for finding relationships of cause and effect;
- The ability to work effectively in different teams, quickly learn new information, adhere to the work plan;
- Skills of persuasion, conducting difficult negotiations.
What can we offer in return?
- Fixed salary and bonus;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Meal allowance;
- Corporate trainings.
Бухгалтерия, финансовый учет, финансы предприятия